Thinking blogger awards
Yes, this has made it’s way to me and I’ve been tagged by Kathryn.
As per the rules, I have to relink back to the original blog and nominate 5 untagged blogs that make me think.
Most of the blogs on my blogroll have already been nominated. There are a couple of noteable exceptions:-
1. Jodi at Reimer Reason. Jodi not only makes me laugh but she provides great advice from a parent who has been there, done that.
2. Emily Elizabeth at Lovely and Amazing. This is one of the first blogs I started reading and I was sad to see her go on a prolonged break. But she is back and better than ever. She is another blogger that makes me laugh. And freaky fridays is a must. Emily also has a serious side. This post is a must read – she hates the word “retard” as much as I hate the misuse of the term “spastic”.
3. Nelba at Chocolachillie. Beautifully written. Insightful. And absolutely astonishing considering English isn’t Nelba’s first language.
4. Dr Scott at Just Practicing. His series on hurricane Katrina was fantastic.
5. And finally, someone who has probably already been nominated – Mete from Special & Needy. Mete, I hope everything is going well and you return to blogging soon.
To the above people, consider yourselves tagged. Rules can be found here.
On a sader note, you may have noticed that the Neonatal Doc is now missing from my links. This isn’t because I no longer like him. He has sadly gone on a break from blogging. I wish him all the best and hope he returns soon.
Some related posts you may enjoy:
- Implications There is this Dad that I see quite often at kindy get-togethers. He seems to...